abe.®dur S Cementitious floor screed is a blend of very hard, high wearing natural aggregates, shrinkage compensated cement, free from metallic material, used to produce a hard wearing granolithic type floor.
abe.®dur S screeds may be laid:
- Easily applied, just add water and mix
- Used for internal and external applications
- Surface profile finish as required
- Uniform application thicknesses between 10 mm and 35 mm
- Dustless (up to 80 % reduction in dust)
- Shrinkage compensated
- Ultra-high strength and high abrasion properties
- Light to heavy traffic applications
- Quick turn around
- Monolithically with a new subfloor, i.e. while the subfloor is still green.
- On existing floors where the abe.®dur S screed is bonded to the existing floor by means of an epoxy adhesive such as epidermix 116.